An SEM Audit is a perfect entry point to finding out why your Google Ads account isn’t performing the way you want it to. Our SEM specialists are able to clearly and simply lay out what is and isn’t working, and what improvements can be made to get the best bang for your buck. A key aspect of the audit is understanding your business goals. We don’t apply a cookie-cutter approach to your SEM campaigns. Instead, we really drill down and find those extra 1% improvements that can make a world of difference to your Google Ads account performance and your overall return on investment (ROI). The recommendations we suggest are focused on driving conversions up while costing you less.
Book an SEM Audit with Somar Digital
Benefits of an SEM Audit for your Google Adwords
- Focusing on your business goals: by analysing your Google Adwords account, we can find any inefficiencies and any areas that aren’t suited to your overall campaign goals. We take the time to understand what your business goals are and what you want to achieve with your Google Ads account. This way we can work out where your current account has issues and what we can do to improve them.
- Take the mystery out of Google Adwords: it can be daunting logging into Google Ads and trying to find your way around. Our SEM experts will take the hassle out of Google Adwords and help you understand your account in a way that makes sense to you.
- Saving money: It goes without saying but no one wants to waste money on ads that aren’t performing. The recommendations we suggest are focused on driving conversions up while costing you less.
What is included in an SEM Audit?
Before we begin an audit, one of our team will run you through what we can cover and to better understand you and your business and what you’re ultimately trying to achieve with your SEM campaigns. These are some of the key findings you can expect from an SEM audit:
- Campaign overview - we’ll take a look at the campaign types you’re currently running. These include campaign types like Display ads and Search. We’ll look at how they’re performing and whether or not they are appropriate for your business goals.
- Keyword performance - the keywords you target are hugely important for the overall performance of your Google Adwords campaigns. We’ll analyse your current keyword performance by looking at metrics like Cost-per-click (CPC), impressions, quality scores and whether or not the keywords you’re targeting are the most relevant to your business.
- Landing Pages and assets - we’ll take a look at your ad assets, like landing pages, images and copy, to see how they are performing and where improvements can be made. This includes making sure your assets have clear Call-To-Actions (CTA) and are reaching the right audience.
- Conversions - the most important thing we want from your ads account is for them to convert! We’ll breakdown your conversion tracking and analyse how your ads are converting.
- Breakdown of top issues and recommendations - we’ll clearly outline the top issues affecting your ads account and make recommendations that are tailored specifically to your business goals. We offer a phased approach to making improvements so we can offer solutions that will make noticeable improvements and can fit your budget.
What happens next?
- Get in touch with one of our team
- We’ll book you in for a free consultation
- One of our Digital Marketing specialists will run through the audit with you and discuss the key findings and what improvements can be made
We’d love to hear from you, so you can contact one of our team using the form below!